Thursday, September 17, 2009

I just got so excited :)

SOOOOO!!! SHOUTOUTS TO THE BLUEPRINT 3 FOR BEING #1 ON THE BILLBOARD TOP 200!

Sooo I may be late, but I just looked on the Billboard Top 200 to see who was where and I lost it...(excitement).I just want to take a moment to say how gone I am off of this CD... Jay is totally on his grown man on this one."Please don't bow in my presence, how am I a legend? I just got 10 number one albums, maybe now 11" HA! If you haven't heard it yet, check it out. Here's the Top 10

1.The Blueprint 3- JayZ

2.The Time of Our Lives EP-Miley Cyrus

3.I Look to You-Whitney Houston (GO WHIT!)

4.Only Built for Cuban Lynx..-Raekwon (booo)

5.#1's and Then Some-Brooks and Dunn (?)

6.Ready-Trey Songz (THEE DOPENESS)

7.The E.N.D.-Blackeyed Peas

8.Love Drunk-Boys Like Girls

9.Only By the Night-Kings of Leon

10.Fearless-Taylor Swift ("Ima let you finish..")

No comments:

Post a Comment