Wednesday, January 12, 2011

THE GAME

OK SOOO....YAYYY. First ep of The Game aired last night on BET. *insert opening music* It kind of had my head spinning though. Felt like I was watching The Finale o_O... WAY too much going on!! LOL. So first off, Melanie does TOO much. Always starting mess! Poor Derwin. When is she going to tell him that the baby's really his?! SMH come on Mel.. So Malik... WHO ARE YOU NOW?! He did TeeTee so dirty last night! and who is the random chicken stand girl? IDK but TeeTee loves her and Malik is dead wrong. Meagan Good. I can dig it... I mean, whatever. Why does she always have to be a slore tho. Kelly's new character... I HAAATE. Girl. YOU. ARE. BITTER. and Britt Brat is like 26 now. The feezy. Growth spurt? Kelly and Terrance J. So.... awkward? IDK. It just kind of doesn't work for me. But we'll see. Jason?! Where is Stacy Dash?! COULDNT HANG WITH THE BLACK GIRL HUH? lol i kid. I'm not a fan of Janay but shoot, she got more sense that Melanie does. But I'm team Merwin for life. I love my Med School. AND WHY DO THEY KEEP SAYING THAT BABY HAS INDIAN HAIR! LIKE... NO HE DOESNT! She swabbed that child's mouth LOL! Melanie has issues. I love it. Anywho.... Who I leave out?..... i think that's it. Can't wait til next week. Yippeee Skippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment